Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Wheatgrass is a super food and miracle healing medicine. There are many benefits of drinking fresh organic Wheatgrass juice.
- Wheatgrass is made up of 70% chlorophyll which helps to build up strong blood. Wheatgrass is a fantastic source of live chlorophyll which should be taken as fresh organic wheatgrass juice preferably.
- Wheatgrass is protein rich and contains at least 17 amino acids which are the building foundations of protein.
- Wheatgrass is known to contain lots of wonderful vitamins and minerals. It is a good source of Vitamin A, C and E, it also is a source for Iron, magnesium, calcium, and amino acids.
- Wheatgrass contains important antioxidants these include, glutathione, and vitamins C and E. Ann Wigmore who pioneered Wheatgrass in the USA and established the Hippocrates Institute for Health, advocated taking only fresh cut organic Wheatgrass as a way to get the full benefits from Wheatgrass.
- Many sick people have used Wheatgrass juice to cure their ailments and illnesses some claiming to have cured cancer.
- Other people use Wheatgrass juice to give them a natural energy boost and to keep them fit and healthy. Wheatgrass is now very popular in the fitness and body building communities.
- Wheatgrass is also a very good detoxifier. It cleans the Liver and Lymph glands. So not only do you get amazing nutritional value and mind blowing vitamins and minerals. You get to detoxify your body as well.
- Because Wheatgrass is so rich in nutrients and live enzymes, people have used it to cure themselves of all sorts of illnesses including cancer. Normally people with more serious diseases increase their dosage to help their bodies repair and heal.
- We love Wheatgrass for all its wonderful benefits and the fact that it is relatively easy to grow at home and you can have fresh organic Wheatgrass juice to drink whenever you want it.
Share on facebookFacebook
Share on google
Share on twitterTwitter
Share on pinterestPinterest